MISSION AND AIMS
Our mission is to train and educate outstanding classical ballet dancers for The Royal Ballet, Birmingham Royal Ballet and other top international dance companies, and in doing so to set the standards in dance training, nationally and internationally.
The School offers an eight-year carefully structured dance course, aligned with an extensive academic programme, giving the students the best possible education to equip them for a career in the world of dance.
OUR GOALS ARE TO:
- Provide, in a caring environment, artistic and academic training of the highest possible calibre, offering all students of the School a positive learning experience which is constantly monitored for potential improvement.
- Achieve recognised accreditation for the vocational curriculum.
- Offer students as many performing opportunities as possible.
- Ensure that the students have close practical and artistic access to Royal Ballet companies.
- Maintain a high employment rate of graduating dancers, with many being recruited to The Royal Ballet or Birmingham Royal Ballet.
- Expand the international exposure of the students of the School by participating in international competitions and festivals.
- Develop new state-of-the-art, purpose built facilities which will enhance the teaching and learning opportunities for the students.
- Conduct an extensive Audition and Outreach programme.